Saturday, June 27, 2009

Deal of the Week!

OK, so I have to post my "Deal of the Week" tonight!! We went to Stevie B's Pizza (like CiCi's, but better!) and Steve, all three girls and I ate for a grand total of $3.49. Yep, no typo there - $3.49!! Oh, and I gave the girls a quarter each to play a game - so actually it cost us $3.99!! AND we all had a great time! Jordyn out ate her sisters by eating two pieces of pizza and a half a breadstick, but others made up for it when it came time for dessert! Sydney was wired in the car afterwards! She kept singing "Minnesota Cuke, Minnesota Cuke...". It was a fun night!! Now time for a movie with my man and an early night to bed!



3 comments:

Ann said...

Jordyn sure is looking happier these days. Thanks for the updates. Sounds like you all had a fun night.
(I'm still wondering what round 2 was all about) =)

Love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....Yes, Sydney does look happier....and her cheeks show that she out-ate her sissies!! They ALL look adorable.

Love,
Mama

Mimi said...

Love the pictures! Jordyn is a GOOD eater, huh?