Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Reagan!

My little sweet pea is 5 now! Where have the years gone?!?! It's like I blinked and she's this little girl. Thursday was her birthday, but on Wednesday we surprised her and took her to the American Girl doll store and let her pick out her very own doll! She was so excited and so much fun! She ran all around the store pointing at all the different dolls and accessories! At one point she told me it was so difficult to make a decision (on which doll she should pick!). The people in the store were so sweet with her - they gave her a birthday sticker and brushed her dolls hair and wished her many happy birthdays! Then we took the girls and I rode with Sydney and Reagan on the Carousel. They were so cute and tried to yell out sweet and silly things to Steve every time we passed him! Then we went to the Pizza Hut buffet and the girls ate their favorite kinds of pizza! It was a fun and special day for a very, very, very special little girl!! Oh, and then for dinner we had a fun little dinner and Reagan's pick for her cake! She has seen this cake in Target every time we've gone in and is the one thing she asked for for her birthday!

Reagan,

Happy birthday, sweetie! What a joy and a delight you are to us! You've grown so much this year. You are reading and writing and coloring - you love arts and crafts. You are fearless when it comes to bugs - I can't believe how many different bugs you've brought me the last couple of months =). You are such a big helper. You love serving us and I am so grateful. Thank you for how you help me and your sisters. I love when you help me in the kitchen or cheer Sydney on to do what is right! Oh, and how you play with Jordyn when I am making dinner. You are my sweetie pie and I am forever grateful to God for giving YOU to us. We love you, little LuLu!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Love the expression on Reagan's face when Steve told her she got to pick out her very own American Girl Doll. Love all the pictures....Mama