Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is this what Baby on House Arrest Would Look Like?!

Check out her ankle! =)

In all seriousness, she has been doing so much better! We even went to the pool yesterday morning with some friends and she did wonderful. Hardly heard a peep from her. I took her into the water before we left and she did really well - much better than what I expected. She has been playing and exploring...she's been the first one to go straight for the plugs! =) She gets excited when I bring her to Steve's office in the morning to tell him "hi". She starts kicking her legs and grunting when we get to his door! She's up to four teeth now and she's been drooling a lot this week, so I think more are on their way!

We just keep praying for this little girl! I can tell other people have been praying for us too...Thanks so much!!! God has been faithful to use her to bring out my sin, and for that I am grateful. He is also showing me how real and true it is that His grace and mercy are new everyday and that my joy isn't grounded in whether or not my children are happy or screaming all day...my joy is rooted in Him alone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says.....

She's getting cuter everyday! Love the ankle bracelet! You think Madea would want one like that??? Glad to hear you are BOTH doing better!

Ann said...

What a cutie pie!