Saturday, June 27, 2009

Geocaching!

Last week Steve took me out to a super yummy Mexican restaurant - La Parilla - and then we went geocaching! I do believe his Love Lets Live shirt even got us a free dessert! When we sat down the manager came over to him and told him how much he liked his shirt and when the check came so did a dessert! That was a fun treat! We love doing things outside for date nights, but it almost always seems to rain when we go out, so we were so excited when it was beautiful out - hot, but beautiful - the other night! We found 5 out of 7 caches and ended up in the quaint little downtown area of Woodstock! I even found a couple of them!! I love going out and having fun with my man! (Tracy - I finally saw the bookstore you've been telling me about - I look forward to going to it when it's open!)

Oh, and here are some pictures of Jordyn playing the other day!!


3 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you! 4 1/2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a good night out and free dessert, too!! Good to see Jordyn playing so happily!

Love,
Mama

Mimi said...

What in the world is geocaching, or however you spell it! Anyway, you had fun and got MORE good deals...keep it up!