Saturday, September 15, 2007

What Makes You Laugh??


(I wrote this a week ago, mind you!)...OK, so the past couple of weeks we have had sickness making its way through our house so it's been pretty laid back around here. I haven't felt well for about a week now, although it hasn't been bad...just a cold, it has taken me a long time to accomplish anything so it seems! I also have not had much of a sense of humor lately. I have not laughed much at my girls recently...until (2 Thursdays ago) Thursday! Sydney caught me totally off guard! She brought their Lego bucket downstairs (minus any Legos) and had a lot of other little toys scattered around. It was close to time for Steve to be home, so I told her it was time to pick up and I asked her to pick up EVERYTHING and put it in the bucket. I think she just may be my very on Amelia Bedelia! I laughed out loud and have chuckled several times since when I have thought about her lodged in the little yellow bucket! I love when they do things I totally am not expecting...when they do those things I see so much of their Daddy in them!!

No comments: