Monday, September 24, 2007

Sunday Fun Day!

Steve had his day off yesterday and we were all so excited! We had so much fun! We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then went down to the ocean! It was an absolutely beautiful day! Blue skies as far as the eye could see! We played in the sand, relaxed and then all enjoyed the pool for a while. Steve had to do a little school work while the girls napped and I just lounged around the condo. Then we headed into "town" (Jacksonville) to get a new computer for me, do a little more shopping and enjoy dinner at Chilies! It was wonderful having Steve all to ourselves for a day! We are looking forward to next weekend already when we get to have him for another day!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says.......WOW! I'm so glad that I checked my e-mail one last time before leaving work today! I love all the pictures and the updates. Looks and sounds like ya'll are having a good time. Indoor pool looks really inviting!

Have a GREAT time away.

Love,
Mama/Grannie