Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday - Ahhhh...Another Beach Day!

Well, I think the pictures say enough about today! The girls had a blast! They were in bed before 7 tonight! They were so tired by the end of the day! The little boy in the pictures is their new little buddy for the week, Carson!



Reagan and I colored and Sydney and I played once we settled back in the condo. Reagan and I also began working on these verses today:

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us and we are his; we are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 100

3 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Oh my goodness, Meghann, you're amazing. What great posts and unbelievable pictures of beyond precious faces that I MISS! I can't wait to finally talk to you- I've been sleeping in your bed because its WAY comfy...hope thats ok =)and will surely miss you tomorrow on my day off! Can't wait to see you! Tell Steve and the girls I said hi! Love you!

Mimi said...

What memories you are making!! And thanks for letting us in on all the fun you are having...the pictures are fabulous, and say "a thousand words"!!!! Keep it up, girl!

Anonymous said...

Grannie says.....Looks like ya'll are having a blast! Sydney seems to be getting acclimated to the beach and the ocean finally....Their new buddy, Carson is adorable. So, I guess since the girls went to bed so early you didn't go out to dinner last night...Oh, was your "joyful noise" you singing????? Ha! Ha! Love being able to see your "vacation" in action!

Love,
Mama aka Grannie