Thursday, September 6, 2007

Celebration South 2007!

We just returned on Monday from Celebration South 2007 which was held at the Word of Life Conference Center in Hudson, Florida! Steve, Reagan and I headed over there last Friday and had a wonderfully full 4 days worth of teaching, worship, fellowship and fun! Sydney was able to stay with her Citi and Grandpappy, and from the likes of all of her babbling since we picked her up, she had a great time as well!!

Friday evening began with worship and a message by Brent Detwiler. The entire theme of the conference was on reconciliation - our reconciliation with the Lord, with one another and there was even a specific message and time of ministry for teens and their parents. Brent spoke on justification and election, Danny spoke during our missions night (which was amazing by the way!) and Jerry Cisar gave an outstanding message on peacemaking amongst one another. They are all messages I want to hear again and again! By Monday afternoon I felt like I had sat down at a table that was set with a feast and I felt like my heart and soul were fed morning, noon and night!

We were able to spend so much time as a family, which for me was a huge blessing especially during this season. With Steve traveling so much and trying to finish up school, it was nice to have time with no work, no school, no yard, etc.! We had an absolute blast watching Reagan running around more hyper than we've ever seen before! Her favorite part of Celebration...staying in our "new home" - the Days Inn!!!! She also loved her class, making crafts, singing worship songs, watching the puppet show, racing Brianna, the popsicles, having a pop tart for a snack, and swimming in the pools!


OH, and I know I never finished posting while Steve was gone this last trip! My computer is growing old and losing its steam! Hopefully my new one will be here in the next 2 weeks! (Hopefully sooner!!) I'll try to post when it is working!



1 comment:

Debi Walter said...

These are great pictures, Meghann! We had a wonderful time, didn't we?