Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cloudy Friday!

So, Friday we woke up to cloudy skies and cooler weather. Steve woke the girls up early so we could all spend about an hour together before he had to leave for work. (That's our game plan - up at 7 AM so we can see him before his long day at work!) Then we went grocery shopping (woo-hoo) and played inside. I bought the girls little pumpkins for them to decorate so Reagan enjoyed drawing on both hers and her sisters! We enjoyed the indoor pool and the girls took a nice long nap! I devoured the new Mahaney girls book on time. (I highly recommend it, by the way!) I am really asking the Lord to use this time that I have away to really hone in on some areas with the girls. It's nice not having many distractions and being able to work with them more and have lots more game time/play time, too!



No comments: