Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday!

We've had a great day so far today! As you can tell, I'm enjoying having my computer back, although all I've done with it is catch up blogging! The girls and I were at the beach by 9 AM and played in the sand for a couple of hours! We met a lady with her two year old and her Mom down there this morning and had such a fun time with them! Sydney even ventured out today and played with her sister in the sand. The beach is so wide and it is so cool how there will be little pockets of water all up and down the beach. The girls (and I!) love that we don't actually have to go down to the ocean to get a little wet! I forgot to put my card in my camera, so I don't have any pictures from this morning! Then we cooled off in the pool and enjoyed tater tots for lunch. (Don't worry, we had some other stuff, too, but the tater tots were the hit item!!)

So, after lunch I put the girls to bed and went outside to read. I came back in and heard quite a bit of chatter...not totally unusual, just louder than normal!! So, I quietly turned the doorknob and this is what I saw...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so adorable...sydney

cher