Monday, September 14, 2009

Visit from Mama!

Mama was able to come for a 9 day visit! We had so much fun and she amazes me with the way she serves and how she can just go and go and go! We were able to get a lot done! She helped me price stuff for a garage sale, we went and looked at houses, of course we went shopping =), we went to the park one day, out to dinner one night, to get pedicures, and we took the girls to get their nails done (too cute!). We played games and talked! She made us some yummy dinners and watched the girls so Steve and I could go out for a date day! I came home to sleeping children and a clean house!

Mama, we love you and are so grateful for you!!! Thanks for coming to visit!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Isaac saw the picture of Sydney blowing bubbles and said, "What is Samy doing?" I guess they do look alot alike :)

Anonymous said...

We DID have fun! Thanks for the blog update!

Love,
Mama/Grannie