Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Wow! I can hardly believe it is the middle of September already. It seems like forever since I've sat down to blog! We've had a fun couple of months! JJ came for a super quick visit (I have pictures if only I could find them!) We loved having her stay with us even if it was a really fast visit! Then we went to the beach for a week, then to Orlando for a week, then came home! I tried to settle in real quick before Mama got here for 9 days!! We had so much fun and stayed pretty busy! (Pictures to be posted soon...hopefully!) Yesterday she left and Reagan got the stomach bug. It was really gross and I'm really hoping none of us other Roberts get it. So far, so good!

Let's see...for a quick catch up...

Reagan is starting kindergarten tomorrow. I can't believe my little girl is big enough to start school! She is so excited and so am I! (More on that soon, too!)

Sydney is our little drama queen these days. She cracks me up! She says so many funny things and uses her hands all the time when she talks! She consistently puts her shoes on the wrong feet and she dresses herself before I can get in her room and pick out her clothes. She actually does really well matching! Oh, and she's really good at playing memory!

We've seen so much change in Jordyn! She is happier (praise the Lord!!) and pulled herself up in her crib the other day! She jabbers all the time now and still loves to eat! She's got a mouth full of teeth and they keep on coming in! I will take her in for her 15 month check up (only a month late - not bad!) on Friday, so I'll post more on her then! (Again, hopefully ;)!!)

No comments: