Sunday, September 13, 2009

Georgia on My Mind

For months we've been praying about where the Lord wants us during this season of our lives. We moved up to Georgia last January for a job change for Steve and we have love it up here. We miss our family and our friends in Orlando so much, but God has given us so much peace in being up here.

Steve's job is going really well, we love our church and we believe that this is where we are supposed to be right now. God has been so gracious to us and we've made some wonderful friends up here much quicker than we thought we would, too.

So, we've begun house hunting! I know that the good Lord knows exactly where we are to end up, but I'm praying that we will be sensitive to where He is leading us. We've found several houses and have thought "oh, this could be it" only to have the doors quickly shut. Hopefully by the end of the year we'll know where we'll be settling for a while!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yippee :) we have a much better chance of seeing you often there! And there have to be cheap flights between DC and Atlanta :) I'll call ya later!

Janelle Morrison said...

I wish I bet money on this with someone. I could be totally rolling in it right now...

=)

Thrilled for you guys! Can't wait till my next layover!!!