Monday, September 14, 2009

Girl Time!

We also were able to spend the day at Sissy's one day! The girls had a blast playing with their cousins and I always love when I get to spend time with my Sissy =)! We actually got to talk a lot this time...it seems like the girls play more and more and need less attention from us these days! Reagan loves "cooking" with Emma! Madeleine and Ainsley made up a really cute show for us. It was amazing how creative they were making it up as they went...there was hardly a pause as they figured out what they were going to do next! We braved Publix with 6 kids to pick up a few things for our yummy steak dinner (which the guys and Mama joined us for!) and then visited for a while. We actually looked at the book Eat This, Not That and I was quite disturbed that I eat mostly the "not thats"!! =)

No comments: