Friday, July 10, 2009

Swim Lessons - Week 1

This week Reagan and Sydney went to swim lessons. They did so great! Sydney cried the first day for a while, but calmed down a lot sooner than I thought she would. By the end of the first day the teacher even had her jumping off the diving board (well, I really had to throw her off =)!), but she did it - and swam to the side. I was so excited! Reagan swam like a fish! By day 3 she was diving (trying to!) off the board and swimming across the pool, racing, and swimming down and touching the bottom of the pool (in the shallow end). I'm looking forward to going back next week and they are too!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I can hardly wait to see them swimming! Enjoyed the pictures.

Love,
Mama

Ann said...

They look like swimmers! Especially Reagan in her pose on the diving board.

Mom