Friday, July 10, 2009

Dress (your kids) Like Cows!

Today was Chick-Fil-A's dress like a cow and get free food day! The girls got dressed all up after we went to the pool today and we picked up enough free food for our entire family to eat lunch! Then, when they got up from their naps I asked them if they wanted to dress up again and go back for dinner with their Daddy! Hmmm...can you guess their responses?!?! They were so excited that they were going to get French fries and chicken nuggets twice in one day! Tonight we got 3 meals and an extra chicken nuggets for free! Jordyn actually really seems to like going out for dinner and she liked the big cow, too, which really surprised me! I love when we get to do things like this that really take so little effort but make some fun memories with our girlies!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....oh my goodness...too cute!! Even Jordyn has an outfit...couldn't tell, Meghann were you dressed up too?

Janelle Morrison said...

I have the picture of us doing this last year on my dresser!

Wish I was with you; not long now!!!

Big love!!!

Ann said...

So cute! Love seeing all the pictures
and Jordyn looks like she liked it too. Fun memories.


Love it! (and you too)
Mom

Dena & Derek said...

Oh I miss you guys so much! :(

Anonymous said...

Too cute.. you are such a great mom!!

Love Ya,
Telle