Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

Happy 8 years, Steve!

8 years ago I was so excited that I was about to become your bride. I could not have been prepared for what life would be like over these past 8 years. I would never have imagined all the places we would have lived, jobs you would have, children we would be raising, trials and joys we would walk through, adventures we would take, the lessons we would learn together. Today I am even more excited that I have been your bride over these last eight years.

Here are eight areas I've seen you grow in this year. Thank you for pursuing the Lord and pursuing change. And thank the Lord for changing us even when we aren't even pursuing change in certain areas. How grateful I am for His faithfulness! Thank you for loving me, putting up with me and making me laugh.


1. Patience with me!
2. Consistency with the girls!
3. Encouraging the girls and me!
4. Personal discipline - with pursuing the Lord, exercise, reading!
5. Spending "quality time" with me - talking, praying together, reading, playing games!
6. Being generous with others!
7. Putting thought into date nights!
8. Personal and Family Worship!


No comments: