Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy July 4th!

(I did write this yesterday...just never hit "publish"!!) Today we had a pretty relaxing day! My sweet husband let me sleep late this morning which was wonderful! We just hung out at the house all day (except for a quick trip to get Slurpees and hotdogs). Reagan, Steve and I played a few games of Memory, the girls drew on their Aqua Doodles, Playdoh was out for a little bit, stories were read, we danced some ballet (not Steve!), ska, and Steve danced to the Cinderella song with the girls (so sweet!). We had ants on a log (celery, peanut butter and raisins), pig-n-a-blanket, and macaroni and cheese for dinner! Alas, all three girls had baths! Whew! It was a fun day!!!

OH...and Jordyn found her thumb!!!




4 comments:

Praise said...

I love the new name "A Handful". That is very accurate!

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....wow! Glad you were able to catch up on some blogging....and glad to be back to be able to check it out! Thanks, Praise, for noticing the new name...I didn't until you mentioned it. Meghann, I just love all the pictures and the writings as well. Was wondering if Reagan dressed herself....just kidding! Glad Steve got to dance with his girls...how sweet!

Love,
Mama/Grannie

Anonymous said...

I like your new look on your blog!!!
Jordyn is so adorable!!

Cherilyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.