Tuesday, July 1, 2008

6 Weeks Already!

Jordyn is six weeks old today and she is getting more chubby each passing day! She is such a sweet little baby girl! Let's see, she is looking around a lot more and when I hold her and say her name, sometimes she will look right at me. Her sisters just love loving on her and helping me with her. They sing her songs all day long and they love kissing her and hugging her.

I know I didn't post her 5 week update and that's because we were in Alabama visiting my dad (more on that trip soon). She was such a trooper! She made the long drive there with hardly making a peep and on the way home she cried for several hours, but all in all she did amazing! I was hoping she would still go in her car seat without kicking and screaming once we got back to Orlando...and she has! She has made many trips to Costco and Publix already and is just as content as can be!

Saturday I took her and Sydney for a walk in my double stroller (which rocks!) and Sydney held Jordyn's hand the whole time. It was so sweet! I wish I would have taken a picture of that moment!!

Oh! And she had her first bottle the other night. She hasn't quite figured it out yet, but I'm going to keep trying! I'm going to try a different kind of bottle tonight and see if she takes to it better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too sweet. Love, A.Telle