Monday, January 3, 2011

Cuteness is...



I am one blessed Mommy. I do not deserve these girls. I do not deserve all the hugs and kisses and giggles and adorable drawings. The "I love yous". The dances in the kitchen. The jumps on the trampoline. Reading books and answering questions. Snuggling and watching Little House on the Prairie. Oh, the list could go on and on. I do not deserve all this goodness, but I wouldn't trade it for anything and I thank God everyday for these little blessings. Even on the hard days I thank Him. Those days I think I love them even more, because I'm driven even more towards my Savior. I'm overwhelmingly surrounded by cuteness...everyday! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Such pretty pictures of the girls....So glad to see the "update." Always enjoy reading what you write. You inspire me.

Give ALL my angels hugs & kisses for me. Miss ya'll!

Love,
Mama/Grannie

cagriuysal said...

hey nice blog