Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend with Mama!

Two weekends ago my mom came for a visit. (Yay!) It was cold and rainy and snowy, but that didn't keep us from having a good time! We hung out at the house on Friday and then Saturday Steve worked and kept Jordyn and Mama, Reagan, Sydney and I headed to the mall for the day! It was so much fun! It was great to get out, too. Then, my mom watched the girls so Steve and I could go out on a date! I was so excited - we hadn't been out on a date since we moved here! On Sunday my mom stayed home with the girls while Steve and I went to church. Then we ordered in BBQ from a really good BBQ place down the street from our house (they have fried pickles, so I'm hooked!) and then my mom made us a really yummy dinner! I can't believe she's already been here twice! We really enjoyed her stay and the girls had a "tea party" complete with a tinker toy birthday cake before she left! The girls and I went to the park in the neighborhood either the day she left or the next day...can't remember which! We were the only people there - it was great!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, they're growing too fast! Isaac wants to go to that playground...maybe this summer :o)

Anonymous said...

Mama says.....I enjoyed every minute of my visit! Thanks for letting me come see you so soon....thank you, Nancy, for initiating the trip!