Tuesday, February 24, 2009

9 Month Update!



Jordyn turned 9 months old on the 20th! Here's what she's up to now...

She is the LOUDEST baby we've had! Whether she's screaming (which she does quite a bit right now) or just "talking" she is super loud! I'm sure the neighbors can here her! =)

I love this...This is how she likes to hold her fingers. I just think it's cute!



Still no teeth, but she likes to eat! I just bought about 15 cans of baby food, but once she's done with that, I think it's table food all the way for this little chickee-poo! She loves the little puffs (like cheerios) and we gave her a baby banana cookie last night. She actually got most of it in her mouth!

She LOVES to laugh at her sisters. We bought a play yard for her so she can play up in Reagan and Sydney's room with them during the day. That has worked out so well! They can spend time with her, but she can't get into all their little toys!

When she wants something, she can definitely get to it! She's scooting all over the place. (I promise I let her out of the bouncy seat! I know that's where most of her pictures are, but she isn't in that thing all day!!)

She's due for some shots, but I have to find a doctor up here! Thankfully, though, the Lord has protected her from getting sick like the rest of us have been the last couple of months. I am so grateful for that!

10 comments:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

She is SO beautiful! :)

Melanie VanLue said...

Such a cutie! We miss you around here. I pulled up your blog the other day, and Cade was like, "look mom, there's Sydney!" =)

Janelle Morrison said...

...I'm sorry...how long have I been gone?!?!?

Amanda said...

she is getting so big! i can't believe it. miss you!

Anonymous said...

well, her and her cousin Harley would get along JUST fine... Harley is sooo loud too. I have to tell her to be quite sometimes because she is hurting my ears..

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....Oh my, it is hard to believe that she is already 9 months old.....and no teeth yet! She looks like she's grown so much since I saw her....looking forward to Friday and seeing all of you in person!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Medana22 said...

Meghann you crack me up! Sydney in a bouncy still! I am lol'd as I type. Miss you bunches and glad to know everything is going well.
Love you!

Unknown said...

The Dr I mentioned for Northside Pediatrics just left. But I checked with my friend who used her for a long time and she likes Drs Harden and Smith and stated "I wouldn't trust my kids with anyone else" They are on Towne Lake in Woodstock.

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see how much bigger than Bentley she is!

Colleen Moore said...

Hi Meghann! Just wanted to say hi! Glad to hear you're fittin' in up there...hanging out with one of my best friends and all. lol (That would be Denise Miller I am referring to...but since I have 7 or 8 of my best friends up there you could be hanging out with others too!) I'm so glad the Lord has you there for this season...both for you and the church. =D

Oh, and btw, I love Dr. Hardin too! She was Brianna's doc until we moved to Orlando.

Take care!