Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Heart You!

Oh, this Valentine's Day was a good one! Steve took Reagan out for a date in the morning. They had fun eating biscuits at McDonald's and on their way home Steve picked up coffee for me. It was so delicious!! Then we had heart shaped cheese quesadillas and of course candy for lunch! We also Skyped with our families for a little bit, too! Then, we put the girls to bed early and had a wonderful date night in! Steve picked whatever he wanted to have for dinner - so we had steak, Greek potatoes, asparagus, rolls and wine! We had really good conversation and then watched a movie. It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful that I was able to spend it with the love of my life. Steve truly has been my dreams come true! OK, I'll stop now! I won't get too mushy!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sounds like it was a great day for everyone. Reagan wasn't exaggerating when she showed us how big the biscuit was on skype. Love all the pictures.

Mom

Janelle Morrison said...

You're unbelievable.

Tell Reagan I was JUST praying for her heart to be softened to the Gospel. When can we skype?! I miss you!