Friday, October 31, 2008

Home Group Scavenger Hunt!

Wednesday night we met up with the Walley and Hartlief Home Groups and had a Scavenger Hunt at Crane's Roost Park (it was quite chilly I do have to say!). A few weeks ago we scoped out the place with Derek, Dena, Ryan and Amber and came up with some clues (well, mostly thanks to Dena we had lots of clues!). We had a great turn out and I think everyone had a good time. We had about an hour and 15 minutes to answer 40 clues. Our team came in 3rd out of 6! I do have to say Bob was our quick thinker!! Hopefully we'll be able to do this again!! It was pretty funny watching everyone running around and being goofy...I never thought I'd see Jud do a cartwheel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Steve's hat.. Where did he get it? LOL

Anonymous said...

Mama says...looks like lots of fun and laughter! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

is this all your homegroup ever does? =)

Cherilyn