Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun Day!

After going to Crane's Roost Park last week with Steve and some of our friends, I knew the girls would love it. So today Medana and I met down there with all our kids in tow and had a great afternoon together! It's amazing how God has blessed us with so many wonderful friends! And not only did we have a great time catching up, feeding ducks, making sure no one fell into the fountain, changing diapers (and more), etc., but my dear friend even took Reagan and Jordyn home with her so Sydney and I could run to the mall and try to find some new shoes for the girls! What a woman she is! On our way home, my girls were thanking me for the "really fun day" we had and kept asking when they could go back to Mrs. Medana's! And Reagan and I were talking and I told her that I've known Medana since I was 16 and she asked me how long we've been friends. I told her twelve years and I thought her eyes were going to bug out of her head! It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

soooooooooooooo cute and fun! give my little thinker and stinker a kiss from auntie jenn!!!

Janelle Morrison said...

OH MY GOODNESS! All my little babies are growing up so much!

Aw, this looks like so much fun- I wish I could've gone with you! Sydney's gotten so much hair in the last month- and they've all HUGE!

Give hugs and kisses for me.