Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CVS and Walgreens Deals Worth Noting This Week!

Last week I didn't do so hot at my CVS run. The cashier messed up my coupons and with trying to watch the 3 little ones and the cashier last week I didn't catch it until after I had already left the store. So, I just counted that trip a loss! So, this week I made my CVS and Walgreens run after the girls were in bed and it was great! Here's what I bought...

I spent $54.37 (that was after $36.78 in coupons and ECBs) out of pocket for 2 - 25 ct. each Loreal facial cleansers, 1 box of Always, 2 - 36 ct. each boxes of Platex, 2 - 40 ct. each packages of diapers, 1 Glade candle, 2 Rimmel Foundations, 2 Glade Plug ins, Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning kit, Arm and Hammer Multi Purpose Cleaner. So, you say $54.37 is not really a deal...well, after rebates and ECBs earned, it's really like I just spent $5.15 for all of this! Now that makes coupon cutting worth it to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....o.k. I want to go WITH you so I can see how it is done!