Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Blog

I've been wanting to update, but time to do so has been minimal! So, let me try to post a little real quick!

Here are my sweet little darlings in a rare moment of mutual hugging. They do love each other, but I have one daughter who is super into touching and another who I think would do well not being touched - ever! So as you can tell by the quick shot I took through the banister this was a rare moment!
I love a good salad on a hot summer day! Here's our dinner - a Cobb salad - from Friday night! It was super yummy!

And here is my super deal of the week (actually, I made the order in August, but I just picked it up tonight). I bought ALL of this for $1.99!!! (6 books for the girls for Christmas, a CD for the girls for Christmas, a CD for Steve, one for me and a book for me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Meghann, we have to set aside time so you can show me how to do all of this!!!

Love,
Mama

Mandy, said...

Your girls are so adorable!
Where did you order the books and CDs? How fun!

Janelle Morrison said...

*whinning*...i miss those faces...