Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweet Man!

Monday morning Steve flew out to Texas for the week for work. His flight was a little later in the morning, so he was able to get the girls up and all of us have breakfast together. By the time I got up and came into the kitchen, he had already gone to the store and had my favorite flowers on the kitchen counter! I was so surprised! He's so good about bringing me home flowers...and I much prefer the inexpensive ones rather than the florist shop ones - I really do enjoy them more and don't feel as bad when I have to throw them away!!! Especially daisies - they seem to last the longest and they just brighten up the room!

Honey, thank you so much for my pretty flowers! The girls and I have been thoroughly enjoying them! I think about you every time I look at them! We miss you and are looking forward to Friday! Thank you for working so hard for us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww so sweet
Cherilyn