Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Rainy Fay Day!

It's been pretty rainy and dreary outside today, but inside it's been quite active over here! After dinner (thanks Mama!) we pulled out our couch bed and popped popcorn and watched Dr. Seuss videos! The girls thought it was super fun! I still can't believe it's not even 7 yet!!

Jordyn is 12 whole weeks old today! Time sure is flying by. She seemed to enjoy hanging out with us for the movie. She has been smiling and talking to me all throughout the day today. She is a wonderful baby!!



4 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Oh my Johnny, they look so big already! It hasn't even been a week yet!

You're an amazing mom, Meghann. I don't know how you do it all.

Love to you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend a rainy evening.....glad you were able to watch your movies before you lost power! Love the pictures.

Mama/Grannie

Crystal Joy said...

Hey Meghann, just thought I'd check in on the blog and see how you all are doing. Miss you lots!
Love,
Crystal

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sissy pictures!!!

Cherilyn