Monday, August 13, 2007

Sprucing Up Around the House!

Well, Steve has had a little break from school before the fall semester starts up (only 2 more semesters left!!) and he has been hard at work at home! Last week he scraped off the popcorn from our bedroom ceiling and JJ's bedroom ceiling, put knockdown on the ceiling, painted the walls, put on new baseboards, hung new blinds up, put chair rail up in our room and began putting the crown up in our room. It's amazing to me that he has gotten so much done!

A few weeks ago he took me on a date to pick out new bedding and curtains for our room. We found something we both really liked, so he bought it! I've been wanting to do our room since we moved in (as you probably know I like to have color on all my walls!) and now it's almost done! Steve may want to go back to school by the time this project is finished!

Here are a couple of pictures of our bedroom!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice Meg.. I can't wait until we start on our house..

Meghann Roberts said...

Who commented?!?!

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Wow!!! You're amazing with your colors!!! I will definitely talk to you for future projects - I love how you make such statements!

Oh, and 'go Steve'! I love the molding - it looks great! :)

Kelly said...

How pretty! I am so excited for you that he was able to get so much done!

Anonymous said...

I think it's coming together nicely...
Cher

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Steve! You did good.....no, make that GREAT! Can't wait to see it in person, though....pictures never do justice.

Mama

Anonymous said...

me silly your sister chantelle

Mimi said...

It all "came together" VERY nicely!!!!