Thursday, August 23, 2007

Daddy, Daddy, I'm Sending You A Note!

Reagan likes looking at different blogs with me and when I explained to her that I am posting lots this week so her Daddy can keep up with us, she wanted to send him a "note"!

The girls are eating dinner right now and Reagan is going to tell me what she would like me to post. Here goes. These are her original words!!! =)


I Love When My Daddy...

ummm...plays with me

ummm...I like when he eats dinner with me

and I like when he plays something new

I like all those things.

ummm...I like when he watches movie with me. I like it when both of ya watch a movie with me.

I like when he ummm plays with me.

I like when he giggles with me.

I like when he gets me donuts.

I like when he teaches me to swim and when he splashes me.

I'm all done with Daddy now I want to blog you.

Ummm...I like when you read me a story.

I like when you help Sydney.

I like when play with me and make dinner because it's so good.

Ummm...I like when you put me on a movie and stuff and make lunch.

I like when you put me in the bed.

So that's all about mommy. =)

I like when Sydney plays me and that's all about her.

4 comments:

Cher said...

SOOO sweet! Love it, love it! What a sweet little girl!

Cher

Mimi said...

I love her "ramblings"...she loves her family~!

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....

Wow! She surely does have LOTS to say....well, can't say that I'm surprised, as I know how much she likes to talk!! Anyway, it is very sweet...she's a thoughtful little girl.

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Ok, that's just so darn adorable!!!! Reagan you are such a sweet girl!

I hope Sydney gets better soon! Wow - no fun! :o(