Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sydney - June!

Here's a little update on our cutie-pie!
  • She is standing up on her own more now but still not quite brave enough to take a step on her own!
  • She is beginning to enjoy books! She is enjoying them and sitting still as I read them to her now, and yesterday she even tried to eat one! (I don't think she'll try that again!)
  • Yesterday she played dress up with her sister for the first time and seemed to really enjoy being a fairy!
  • She stayed in Children's Ministry the entire time last Sunday without screaming! That was exciting to me! I was able to hear my first full Sunday message since she was born!
  • And, as you can see in the picture, she likes spaghetti!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....How adorable! Where's the picture of Reagan "after being dunked?" Glad you had to clean up the speghetti face! Looks like dressing up will be a new fun thing for the sisters to enjoy.