Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swimming and Sickness!

Reagan has been a busy little girl these days! Tuesday she began swim lessons with the beloved Mrs. CoCo! Tuesday was really rough. She screamed and clawed and cried the entire time. So, to prepare for Wednesday we role-played (pretended to swim in bed, pretended I was Mrs. CoCo, etc.), trimmed finger nails and prayed - a lot! Wednesday was amazing! She started crying a little in the beginning, but by the end of class SHE was ASKING to jump in over and over again! How grateful I am that she had such a quick turnaround! Last year she screamed for an entire week! CoCo is such a patient teacher and so sweet with all the kids!

This morning we had a break from swimming lessons, so we were going to go to Dena's for a morning of swimming and fun! Reagan was already in her suit and ready to go when the throwing up began. Poor little girl, she's been sick all morning. We've had a day of movies so far which I think she is enjoying, but every time she has stood up she has gotten sick! I've done much better this time than I did last time she was sick - last time I just threw everything away that she got sick on! Today God has given me so much grace to care for her and clean things up! (I would love to thank whoever invented Colorox Wipes!) Hopefully she will get over this quickly and the rest of us will be spared from it!



No comments: