Monday, February 27, 2012

Surprise!

The girls and I spent a wonderful week in Florida last week enjoying family and friends! On Wednesday it worked out for my mom and I to surprise the girls and take them to Disney World! I was so excited to see their faces when I told them how we were going to spend the day! They woke up to Minnie Mouse shirts and breakfast waiting for them. Our first stop was Animal Kingdom where we went on Safari, scaled Everest, dug for dino bones and barely escaped the bug show!! Next we were on to the Magic Kingdom where we saw princesses, ate Mickey Bars, went on Splash Mountain, a magic carpet ride, climbed Swiss Family Robinson's tree house, sailed through the Pirates of the Caribbean, took a train ride, and more! The girls had a blast and I enjoyed watching them and riding with them and was so glad Mama was able to come, too! Today they have recreated the rides and spent all afternoon reliving their trip to Disney!


No comments: