Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Product Highlights and February Deals!

NYR Organic has so many incredible products. Over the last 4 months my family and I have tried numerous products and I have talked to many other ladies who are reaping the benefits from the soaps, cosmetics, balms, lotions, shampoos, deodorants and essential oils that NYR offers. Not only do they feel great on your body, that they are certified organic by the UK's Soil Association - and from the research I've been doing recently that is a big deal to me. Seeing that what my daughters put on their bodies is absorbed within about 20 seconds makes me want to know what's in the products they are putting on their skin. Amazingly, their many skin issues have been resolved since we replaced everything they use with the pretty little blue bottles! =)

Here are some of my favorite products and also a few of the wonderful deals we are offering this month! Here is a link to my website - please take a look at our catalog if you have a moment. NYR Organic is a very ethical company - one of the many reasons I love it! Any questions you have about the ingredients of our products should be available on the site. If you have any specific questions, I'd love to get the answers for you! Please don't hesitate to call or email me!

Favorite Product #1
Beauty Sleep Concentrate - a nighttime serum that supports your skins regeneration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while the aromatherapy blend enhances a restful night's sleep. One pump (not 3 or 4!) does the trick and I use this every night in place of my moisturizer. It smells wonderful and I really can tell a difference in the appearance of my skin!

Favorite Product #2
Luscious Lip Gloss - this lip gloss nourishes as it glosses! It has an essential fatty-acid rich Organic Beauty Oil and USDA -certified organic Castor Seed Oil with a fabulous flavor of organic sweet orange. I wear this if we are going out on a date or if I working in the yard all day. My lips have stayed smooth through the winter and I love how the gloss smells!

Favorite Product #3
Sage Eye Shadow - NYR Organic carries the ONLY CERTIFIED ORGANIC cosmetics in the world. I love how the eye shadow goes on, stays on and the colors available! (The Truffle is another one of my favorites!)

Favorite Product #4
Calendula and Oat Lotion and Calendula Bar Soap - My daughter, Reagan, has suffered with eczema since she was a baby. We have tried all kinds of creams and lotions - over the counter and prescriptions. Within 2 days...YES...2 DAYS her skin was better than it had been since she was 2 years old! We all use these two products now and through winter weather, running our heater, burning yard debris, playing outside, doing home projects our skin has remained smooth!

Favorite Product #5
Lavender Essential Oil - I love to burn this in the afternoons in the kitchen or drop a few drops in a hot shower. It smells so good and is so soothing!

OK, my list could go on and on. =) I'll give one more favorite!

Favorite Product #6
Rejuvenating Frankincense Collection - Morning and Evening I look forward to my special "treat"! I use the cleanser, toner and moisturizer within the Frankincense Collection. Pretty much every woman I know who uses NYR and is over 25 uses the Frankincense products. They smell wonderful and leave your skin feeling and looking amazing!

Click HERE to see some of our fabulous February Deals. 20% off some of our luxurious treats!

Our Wild Rose Beauty Balm (I use this all the time, too!) is $35.00 with any $65.00 purchase.
(What a deal on a product that won't disappoint!!!)
Click here to find out more. She magazine Pure Beauty Awards 2011 International Green Awards 2011 Red magazine

No comments: