Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Visit from the Traugotts!

We were so excited to get a visit from David, Kelly, Alyssa, Meredith and Brooklyn a couple of weekends ago! We talked and laughed and enjoyed catching up with our dear friends! We played a 4 hour game of dominoes, took 6 little girls out to dinner, worshiped at church together, went and looked at our soon to be house (Kelly was a lot braver than I was in the barn!), Steve and David took the girls for a walk in on one of the trails in the neighborhood, Kelly and I got a quick cup of Starbucks and we talked and laughed and talked some more! How grateful we are for our sweet friends! The girls played really well together! In fact, today I called for Sydney and she informed me that her name is now Alyssa! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you could all get together and have fun.....am sure I won't be brave when it comes to the barn!!

Love,
Mama