Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jordyn's 15 month check up (at 16 months!)

Well, I was only a month late getting Jordyn to her 15 month appointment. Good thing the doctor's office reminded me! =) Our little chipmunk cheek little girl is actually the smallest out of the three, I think! She's got big cheeks, but other than that she's still in her 12 month clothes! The other two were out of those by the time they were one!

Here are her percentiles:
Length - 31 inches (56%)
Weight - 21 lbs (24.5%)
Head - 58%

She is still barely pulling herself up and she won't even try to walk or go up the stairs, but hopefully it won't be long! She loves playing doll house. In fact, today she played with it for hours! She loves fruit and she is clapping and waving to people! She says "hi-ya" which I think is adorable! In the mornings she gets really excited when I take her into Steve's office to tell him "hi"! She's still a good little sleeper, and although she doesn't scream all the time, she has quite a temper. She has a mouth full of teeth and enjoys using them to eat, eat, eat!! I find the Lord giving us more and more grace and love for her, for which I am so grateful! She loves Reagan and she loves to hit Sydney =). I'm sure she'll grow to love Sydney, too!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....how precious!

Janelle Morrison said...

"Hiya"?! She's Welsh!

=)

Nikki said...

YAY for Jordyn. Bentley has almost caught up with her in weight. He is just over 20lbs! Glad to hear she is doing so well!