Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

We had a full Thanksgiving weekend! Thursday we spent the day at Sissy and Mark's and had a wonderful dinner. On Friday Sissy and I went out shopping early and then that afternoon Rodney made us two big pots of Gumbo for dinner and then we headed to the garage for a foosball tournament. Let's just say the young ones in the bunch didn't do so hot. (So, that means Mama, Mark, Rodney and Sissy won!!) I really think Sissy had been practicing up when no one else was around!! Saturday all 15 of us went to get a family picture made and then had Christmas together. Mama made a great steak dinner after we opened up our gifts from one another. Saturday night Telle, Rod, Curt and Harley headed home. We were so glad we were able to celebrate with everyone. What a memorable weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama/Grannie says ...... thank you Meghann for posting all the great photos....especially the one of me and the turkey leg (ha! ha!)...I am so thankful that ALL my girls and their families were together for a few days. It was a joy to be with everyone....We DID have lots of good times and laughs and even a few tears along the way....

Janelle Morrison said...

CANNOT BELIEVE how big they are. Oh my soul. How long have I been gone?

Amanda said...

I too cannot believe how the girls are growing! I miss you all! Seeing holiday pictures makes me think of all the holidays we were included in your dear family--so grateful (and now in tears)!!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.. Can't wait to get copies.. HURRY HURRY Steve... PLEASE!!!!!!!!LOL