Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jordyn Update!

Our little peanut is getting so big! I can hardly believe she is already 7 months old! She is rolling around all over the place, jabbering, chewing on anything she can get to her mouth - including her toes, eating baby food, and enjoying life! She laughs when I throw her up in the air and laughs when the girls are playing with her. They can make her laugh harder than anyone else can! She enjoys her entertainer and still loves going to bed! She is normally happy for the whole day, except for about an hour to hour and a half a day. Lately she has wanted me when she sees me walk into a room, which can be really sweet until she starts crying!! She is the biggest cuddle-bug out of the three, and I love when I get a few minutes to hold her and snuggle with her!

No comments: