Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread Trains!

Today we had our annual Gingerbread decorating day with the Walley's! It is a day we look forward to every year! This year we added two new little ones to the mix and they did great! Dena picked up Gingerbread trains for us to decorate this year, which I think was a lot easier than the houses. I think the girls may have eaten more candy than what made it on the trains! The girls all played for a while and then they exchanged gifts. Reagan and Sydney got a cool little aquarium - and I like it because the fish aren't real!! Then we decorated our trains and Dena made pizza for lunch! Oh, and of course then there was more playing and pictures! Our train even made it home without falling apart!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....looks like LOTS of fun! Sydney is a dead give away with the frosting on her face! I like the tains. Glad ya'll had fun.

Love,
Grannie/aka Mama

Amanda said...

Well, I'm glad you got some pics of the Walleys so I can see how big those kids are getting! Maybe I should send Dena a digital camera for Christmas :o)

Janelle Morrison said...

couldn't possibly miss you all more than I do right now...

Thank you for my socks!!! You are amazing, Meghann. What DON'T you do?! I love them, and I needed a new pair of warm socks- badly! I MISS YOU!