Tuesday, December 2, 2008

For Daddy...

From Reagan:
I love you, Daddy. I hope you have a great day! I love that you take care of us. I love that you play with us. I love how you make us laugh. I like that you let us watch Jordyn's Einsteins. I like that you squirt me with your water gun. I like when you take us to 7-11 for Slurpees. I love when you play guitar so we can sing and dance and worship! I like when you hold me at church.

From Sydney:
I like talking to you on the phone and when you make dinner. (Hmmm...that means she really likes Pizza and Sonny's!!)

From Me:
I love you! Thank you for taking such good care of us. Thank you for providing for us, for leading us, for being responsible and for being goofy! You make us laugh! Thank you for pursuing growth. Thank you for being so patient with me and for planning some really meaningful date nights the last several months! I love you more than words can express! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!

Love,
Mama