Wednesday, July 11, 2007

With Faith Like A Child...

The night before last I had one of those splitting-I-just-have-to-close-my-eyes-and-sleep headaches. When I woke up yesterday morning, it was about the same and on top of that my neck was hurting really bad. There was too much to do and two little girls to take care of so I knew staying in bed was not an option. The girls and I had to run a couple of early morning errands and as we were pulling up into the grocery store I just mentioned to Reagan how my head was hurting really bad. She immediately said "Mommy, I'll pray for you." She prayed that God would make my head not hurt and that I would be all better and that He would heal my body. By the time she was done praying my headache and neck were completely better. I was amazed! Steve was talking about it later in the evening and he just made the comment about how when we have a b00-b00 Reagan believes if she kisses it then it will be all better. Yesterday she believed that if she prayed for God to heal her Mommy, He'd do it! It has made me wonder, how many times do I pray because I know that is what I need to be doing but not because I am expecting God to move in miraculous ways? Yesterday the Lord used Reagan to build my faith. Now I am praying that God will give me faith like a child's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! And what a great reminder to indeed, pray like a child, with complete faith that God hears ALL our prayers!

Mama

Mimi said...

How wonderful to recieve a blessing back from YOUR "little blessing"!