Thursday, July 19, 2007

Play Day!

Last Friday Sissy had us over for a fun play day! We were able to stay until late evening and had a blast! We played in the pool and then when everyone else left we ventured out to Publix with all the kiddos! They all did great! My mom's looonnnngg time friends the Savoys were down for the weekend so we were able to have dinner with them that evening, too. The girls all went to bed at their normal time, but we could still hear them giggling and talking well into the late hours of the night. What possibly could those little girls find to talk so much about?!?! It sure does start young!

6 comments:

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher said...

Girls and talking...tell me about it! My oldest 2 (ages 3 and 4) are together nearly all day, but when it's bedtime or naptime (they share a room) they always have "something more" to chat or giggle about. It amazes me!

Cher said...

Meghann, I tagged you back on my blog...re: new topic. I will get to the one you gave me, too...

Cher

Anonymous said...

Grannie.....

Looks as though everyone had a GREAT time swimming and playing together. What a fun day! Then, to top it off with a family/friends dinner....can't get much better!

Medana22 said...

So who's turn is it to update?? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Meghann--my mom said you said I don't update my blog enough?!?
Ok...where's your next entry? Hee. hee.

Love, Cherilyn