Monday, May 21, 2007

May Update: Reagan

Well, I know it's been a while since I've updated, but we've had a very busy couple of weeks! I'll post on our trip soon, but here's a quick update on each of the girlies!

Reagan has had fun the past couple of weeks! A couple of weeks ago we went to Baskin Robbins and she had her very first ice cream cone that was actually filled with ice cream. She was able to pick her very own flavor and she chose cherry! She loved it! She only dripped one little drop. Now we know it's not because she's messy at dinner that the spinach ends up on the floor it's that she doesn't like it as much as the yummy cherry ice cream!

Reagan has been putting together more puzzles all by herself and she is also beginning to be a pro at Candyland!

Today we played baby dolls and she just wanted to pretend like the baby needed to go to the doctor. She was so cute. I was the doctor and she was the mommy and every time I'd give the baby a shot she would just love on the baby and then take her to McDonald's for a Happy Meal. I'm not sure if she was totally playing, or if she was hinting around!!

Oh, the picture below of her in the dress is a dress my Mom gave to her. She calls it her "lady" dress!


No comments: