Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Steve!


Steve turned 27 on May 19. Finally, we are the same age again =)! With the crazy week we had before his birthday, I wasn't able to plan much, but we had a great time! Saturday night we grilled steaks at Mom and Dad's and my mom and Amy and Grandma Deaton were able to be there, too! Reagan was so excited all day about the party and couldn't wait to see her dad open up his gifts. It's so much fun being able to shop for him and look for things that are fun for him to do! He works so hard, so I'm excited when we are able to get him something he can relax with for a little while. So, you say, what did we get him?? Well, we all went in together and for his big gift we got him Guitar Hero II for the Xbox 360. I do have to say it is a lot of fun. In fact, I better wrap it up here so we can get our work done so we can play it some tonight! =)

5 comments:

Medana22 said...

Oh my....finally! I enjoyed reading about your trip. I am so thankful that your girls did so well. I am sure that the visit really blessed your dad.

Anonymous said...

Mama says.....

I just LOVE your blog!!! It is so much fun to see all your pictures and read all you have to write about. You do a GREAT job, Meghann. The picture of the crawfish, potatoes and corn looks like a professional took it! AND, it makes me hungry!!

Enjoyed the slide presentations and all the info you shared.

Love,
Mama

Cher said...

Mehgann...LOVE the Sydney lovin' on daddy photo...
And your mama lovin' on Regan.
I finally tried something "new" on my blog with that fancy stuff you do. Thanks for the encouragement!

Cher said...

Sorry I spelled Reagan wrong in that last post... clickin' too fast!

Brad said...

Jill and I just got Guitar Hero for the 360 too - it's ALOT of fun (and a little addicting)