Friday, May 4, 2007

It's Been 6 Years!

Last Saturday Steve and I celebrated 6 wonderful, blissful, grace-filled, beautiful years together! It's hard for me to grasp that we've been married for 6 years already; but when I reminisce about all that has happened since we were married, I believe it! Steve has worked at 4 (?) different jobs. (the Lord so graciously provides all we need!) I was able to stop working right before Reagan was born. We've been blessed with two beautiful, healthy, fun baby girls! We have been able to go on fun get-aways (like California!) and family vacations (mountains, beach, etc.). We've been able to experience so many changes together! We've worked through many conflicts and have shared countless laughs together!

So, Saturday Steve took me to my favorite restaurant - Samba Room - for a wonderful dinner! Even though he was sick all day, he was so sweet! We had great conversation and have a beautiful view of the lake. Sunday we skipped church which is something we very rarely do, but thought it would be a rare opportunity for us to spend some more quality time together! So we biked to Baldwin Park, had smoothies and laughed at this silly little dog and then headed home. Steve still wasn't feeling well, so we just relaxed until late in the afternoon! I just love spending time with him!

I am so amazed that I get to spend my life with this man! 6 years down, many more to come!

No comments: