Thursday, April 5, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Friday I was a brave soul and ventured out to New Smyrna Beach with my two cutie pies! Well, I wasn't totally alone ;)...I met up with Tracy and her mom-in-law Susan and Michelle and her boys met us out there, too. It was a beautiful, sunny, breezy, warm-but-not-too-hot Florida day and Reagan and Sydney were all smiles! We had so much fun! I was a little nervous taking the girls without Steve. Reagan is easy to transport, but with Sydney also comes enough stuff to fill up the back of the mini van. Also, last year when we hit the beach, Sydney seemed to be all tears. So, it definitely took some encouraging from my husband to muster up the courage to pack everything up and drive an hour to the beach! And boy, am I glad I did! Reagan has been asking to go to the ocean for weeks now! She loves the sand and this year, Sydney does too! She grinned and giggled for hours! Here are some shots from our day at the beach...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....again!

What cute pictures....of course, with the subjects you have, how could they be otherwise????

Love,
Mama