Monday, April 9, 2007

27 Years...

It's so hard to believe I have been alive for 27 years already! Last Friday was my birthday and Steve gave me a wonderful gift! He took off early on Friday, arranged for the girls to go to Mom and Dad's for the night and took me to the Florida Mall Hotel. We shopped, had dinner at Bucca Di Beppo's and then shopped some more! I was able to buy perfume and clothes and shoes and a purse. Best of all I was able to spend some one-on-one time with my hubby!

Thanks to all of you for your encouraging cards and emails and sweet gifts! I am blessed beyond my wildest imagination. God has been so good to me! I was just reflecting this morning on all I have to be thankful for and it is amazing! Have you thought about what you have to be grateful for today?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama says....Well, little girl, it is VERY hard for me to believe that you are 27, too!!! Am so glad that you have such a wonderful husband who loves surprising you and blessing you with fun times and gifts. Also, so very thankful for Ann and Jim who take such good care of our grandchildren!

Love,
Mama

Medana22 said...

Oh my gosh...
Happy Belated Birthday Darling. I am glad to hear you had a wonderful time!
Love, ME

Tammy said...

I love your blog! I was just thinking how long I've actually known you. A long time... Happy Birthday. And, looking forward to keeping up with you via blog.