Thursday, January 31, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

We have a name! After much talking and praying our new little sweet pea is now being called by her very own name. Reagan and Sydney love being able to call their sister by name (well Reagan does! Sydney just says "JJJJJJ".) OK, so now you know it starts with a "J" - any guesses to what it may be??? Oh, I won't make you wait...well, you have to wait on the middle name because we don't know how we are going to spell it yet, but her first name is...

JORDYN!!

It's wonderful to be able to pray for and talk about this little person now by her own name. Reagan keeps asking "Is Jordyn going with us?" I think she just likes knowing her little sister is with us even though she can't see her. She keeps talking about how she can't wait to hold her and kiss her and play with her!! Sydney loves hugging my growing belly, too, and giving it kisses! Hopefully when Jordyn gets her in less than 17 weeks they will want to love on her even more!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....How exciting! Yes, Reagan IS very excited about her baby sister and I think she likes her name, too....Since I baby-sat last night, she told me numerous times "I love my baby sister....I'm going to hug her and kiss her and hold her" She even learned how to spell Jordyn! Thanks Meghann for telling me how to spell it, or I may have taught her incorrectly!!! WOW less than 17 weeks....that sounds CLOSE!! I'd better get busy doing some shopping. Huh???

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

I LOVE that name and it's PERFECT for your new little girlie! Very nice!!!!

Can't wait to meet you, Jordyn!

Love,
Auntie Jenn

Debi Walter said...

Yea!!! What a great name! I'm so excited for you!

Medana22 said...

Awe, Sadie and Jordyn will be good friends I am sure! Congrats on picking (and agreeing) on a name. So glad you didnt keep it from us this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Jordyn is so pretty! I love it. Can't wait to hear the middle name, too. = )

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I'm so glad I happened to look at your blog today :o)
Love,
Menga :o)

Tracy said...

AWESOME name! I love it. I can't wait to meet her =)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet name!!
Yea!!!
You're over half done baking her in the oven and soon she'll be here!!
Can't wait!!
Cherilyn