Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Catching Up!

Okay, so I've been a little under the weather today, so hopefully I can catch up with my blogging! It's about 6 PM and I'm feeling human again!! =) So, ready yourself for lots of pictures and quick updates!

Fun Play Day!

Reagan was able to have one of her cutie pie friends over to play one day! They had a blast playing on the swings, making crafts with Miss JJ and playing dress up!



Shopping and Play While Daddy is Away!

Well, Steve was away quite a bit from August through the beginning of December, so one of the days we loaded up and went to Florida Mall for ice cream, shopping and playtime! I thought the girls would be wore out by the time we made it to the play area, but they went strong until I realized it was their bedtime! They have made it were no matter how old or young the girls are, they enjoy trips to the mall!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan's hair is getting long.. thanks for updating.. I love to see the pictures and to read what is going on with you since I don't get to talk to you that much... and little Ms. Sydney is getting too big..

Love Ya,
Chantelle

Anonymous said...

Grannie says....WOW! You did quite a lot of blogging/slide shows and I loved them all! Such detail...you could even see Sydney's red fingernails!